Skilled Construction Law Representation
Given their complex nature, it is not surprising that commercial and residential construction projects can give rise to serious legal issues and disputes. Based in Marysville, the construction law attorneys at Third Street Law provide sound legal advice for a wide range of construction matters.
Pairing Industry Knowledge With Dependable Legal Advice
Our lawyers have more than 25 years of focused experience in construction-related issues. We routinely advise general and specialty contractors, suppliers, construction design professionals and project owners on construction development and other pre-project matters.
Construction law is one of the most commonly litigated areas of law, with disputes quickly escalating into expensive delays or problems. We understand the need for quick results and prioritize effective resolutions to disputes. Our experience serving as counsel to both the defense and plaintiff allows us to comprehend the issues faced by each party.
We can assist with:
- Construction project agreements
- Builder warranty preparation and review
- Subcontracting agreements
- Road maintenance agreements
- Construction document preparation and review
- Lien preparation and foreclosure
- Private and public works projects
- Preparation of deeds, mortgages, promissory notes and deeds of trust
- Breach of contract claims
- Construction defect claims
- Architect and engineer agreements and liens
- Contractor licensing and bond issues
- Boundary disputes
- Real estate document preparation and review