Fighting For The Personal Injury Compensation You Deserve
When someone else’s negligence causes you or a loved one harm, it turns your life upside down. All of a sudden, you are left wondering how you will afford the medical bills and if you will be able to return to work. At Third Street Law, we understand the great emotional and financial burdens that result from pain and disability. We provide caring representation tailored to your needs as we seek the full and fair compensation that you deserve.
We have over 25 years of experience representing clients in Marysville, Washington, and across the region with personal injury and wrongful death claims. We will guide you through the complex legal process, which will allow you to focus on your health and recovery. We customarily handle such claims on a contingency basis, meaning you will not have to worry about attorney fees while your case proceeds.
Handling All Types Of Accident Claims
Our personal injury attorneys provide experienced representation for people with personal injury and death claims. These claims arise in various ways, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents involving cars, motorcycles, bicycles, pedestrians and boats
- Construction site accidents
- Hazardous material spills and exposure to toxic chemicals
- Unsafe premises that lead to slip-and-fall accidents or assaults
- Faulty products that should never have gone to market
We will evaluate the liability, damages and insurance issues and provide vigorous representation for you. We understand the effects that various injuries can have on your life now and in the future, including:
- Back and neck injuries: Sometimes these injuries show up on an MRI and sometimes they do not (soft tissue injury). Either way, the effects on your life can range from minor nuisance to devastating. Back and neck pains can make all areas of life more difficult and significantly limit activities.
- Head injuries: From concussions to brain damage, collisions and falls can cause significant head injuries. These injuries can make it difficult if not impossible to work and go on with a normal life.
- Broken bones: These can take a long time to heal, require surgery and substantially interrupt your life.
We will work with the proper doctors and medical experts to get an entire accounting of your injuries and their effects and determine the compensation that you will truly need, not just to weather the immediate storm but to adjust to your new life. We will fight for what you need.
Schedule A Free Consultation Today
Do not suffer in silence as your expenses pile up. We accept personal injury fees on a contingency fee basis, meaning any attorney fees will be a set percentage of any compensation you recover. That means there is no financial risk in meeting with us. To learn more, schedule your free consultation with an experienced attorney today, either online or by calling our office in Marysville at .